Dates and deadlines
Early bird registration starts on January 1, 2018 and ends on April 3, 2018.
Individuals who receive notification that their paper proposals have been accepted must register online before the conference. Registration deadline for those presenting a paper is May 1, 2018.
The table below provides all information on registration fees. Participant registration fees include:
- Admission to all conference sessions (Plenary sessions, WGs, thematic panels, CTSs)
- Conference material (delegate bags, certificates, printed conference programme)
- Lunches (3)
- Coffee and snacks during coffee breaks (7)
- Entry to the Welcome Reception (at the University's Gardens)
- Admission to a cultural play at Axiothea Mansion, the University's Cultural Centre in the Old City (including a drink)
More information about the social programme of the Conference is provided on the social programme page.
Conference fees (in Euro)
Early Bird Rate
(register by and on April 3, 2018)
(register after April 3 and until May 21, 2018)
|CESE Members (2016-18) (and/or 2018-20)||
Μembers of PEK & P.I.***
|CESE Membership (for two years: 2018-20)****||
* Non-members: We are offering the special CESE members’ registration fee of 230 (early bird) or 280 (regular rate) to those who will choose to take out CESE membership for the period 2018 to 2020. During online registration you will be given this option. Please check the Society's website for more membership info (www.cese-europe.org/membership). Please note that free subscription for two years to CESE's affiliated, Taylor and Francis's journal of European Education is included in the membership fee.
** Students: You must be able to provide proof of student status (university student card, ID card or letter from your institution) at the Registration Desk.
*** Members of PEK & P.I.: You must be able to provide proof of valid membership to the Cyprus Pedagogical Association (PEK) and the Cyprus Pedagogical Institute (P.I.)
**** Free subscription for two years to CESE's affiliated, Taylor and Francis's Journal of European Education is included in the membership fee.
Low GDP country participants
Registrations cancelled until May 1st will be fully refunded; registrations cancelled between May 1st and May 21st will be partially refunded; registrations cancelled after May 21st will not be eligible for a refund.